We are reopening!
We have missed you all the past 6 weeks while the dental office was basically shut down due to the corona virus. We hope all is well with you and your family. We have all been through a lot the past few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming, to some degree, normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our strong commitment to your dental health and the safety of all our patients and our team. We are excited to announce that our office is open again and seeing patients at a limited capacity. We are here for you!
Our office has always exceeded the recommended infection control guidelines. The current COVID pandemic has caused additional concerns and the need for even greater infection control measures. You will notice some changes at our office when it’s time for your next appointment to help better protect you and our team.
- We ask that you wear a mask to your appointment and keep it on when in the reception area and hallways. Please practice social distancing throughout the building.
- In order to limit the number of patients in the reception area, we ask that you call us when you arrive and simply wait in your vehicle. Our assistants will come out to get you when it is time to start your appointment, and they will guide you through a series of prescreening questions.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- You will notice that our reception area and operatories no longer offer magazines, toys, brochures, etc., since those items are difficult to keep clean and disinfect.
- Plexiglass barriers have been placed at the front desk so that you can communicate with our admin team while being protected against aerosol transmission.
- Prior to beginning your appointment, you will be asked to swish with hydrogen peroxide to oxidize any bacteria and viruses.
- You will see our team utilizing increased personal protective equipment. For example: N95 masks, face shields, gloves and gowns. etc.
- We have installed a high quality Remi Halo air purifier which traps 99.9% of particulates, bacteria, and viruses to reduce aerosols throughout the building.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you and our team safe in our practice. Please do not hesitate to reach out. Additionally, we will be working some Fridays for the next few months to catch up on the appointments we had to reschedule during the shutdown.
Thank you for being a valued member of our Dental Family. We value your friendship, trust, and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to the office.