We are committed to providing excellent patient care while maintaining services that are above the standard of care.
Video: Smiles for Life Dental Care
The dental care offered at Smiles for Life is designed to help patients of all ages eat comfortably and smile proudly. During this video, our patients discuss how achieving a fuller, healthier smile has helped them find their confidence again.
Things We Excel At:
- Individual customized care – people often comment that they feel important here – like a person and not just a number
- Running on time – we do not double book – we strive to see each patient on time – every time
- Treating dental anxiety patients – our high level of gentle care and understanding transforms people that have dental anxiety into patients that are comfortable with treatment – we do have nitrous oxide to help relax those with anxiety. We also offer oral conscious sedation and IV sedation to help make your visit as comfortable as possible
- Our doctors are excellent with injections – as close to pain-free as they get
- We bake fresh muffins for our patients every morning so the office smells like homemade bread and each patient is given a thank you treat of a muffin as they leave
- Warm snuggly blankets
- Clean and inviting surroundings – newly remodeled office – relaxing pond and waterfalls at entry walkway – many people comment that it feels more like home than a dental office
- Amazing cosmetics – drop dead gorgeous veneers due to our highly trained doctors and amazing ceramist – Laurie -complimentary Smile Evaluations.
- Full mouth reconstruction
- Cerec same day crowns
- Soft tissue laser therapy
- Periodontal therapy
- Digital low radiation radiographs
- Implant supported crowns, bridges, and dentures
- Free 2nd opinion appointments
- Emergencies Welcome
- Financing – We accept many forms of payment and offer flexible financing. We also accept Medicare for medically necessary procedures for patients 65 and older.
We recognize that your time is valuable. We will make every attempt to honor your scheduled appointment time. To save time, please complete our New Patient Registration Form simply using your keyboard, mouse and tab keys. Print the completed form and either fax it to us or bring it with you when you come in for your first appointment.
How to Care for Your Teeth
We recommend that patients recommend twice per day for two minutes.
What is Sedation?
Sedation enables patients to experience anxiety-free dental care.
FAQs about Sleep Apnea
Our doctors discuss questions about sleep apnea, which affects over 50 percent of the population.
Tour Our Office